Friday, March 6, 2009

Complains! Complains! and Complains!

Complains complains and complains
how many times i've been complained tis week
u noe how mad am i??
wat's wrong with her?
3 years
i hold monitor tis position for 3 years
haven't seen any prefects complain about me
tat i never want to go queue up in the morning ==
i admit
i never queue up

first i have to get the attendance
definitely i will be in the classroom wat..
if not?
standing out there and calling out the names?
swt!

second
tuesday first period was kimia
should go kimia lab
i noe~~~
but then i was finding my kimia report
not sure where i put
i told her
i'm looking for my paper
once i got it
i'll go out

third
i was doing moral report
she was here to chase me out again
that time i was standing near the door
most of student havent go out yet
and i borrowed correction tape..
er.. duno from who lar
i told her.. jz a few more words
she say " nonono! everytime u told me so!"
wat the..
when did i tell her so

ok
fourth
the last one
yesterday i tot first 2 period should go practice Choral Speaking
thn i went to find the teacher lar
but the teacher say principle only let us practice on the last two period
so she ask me to do her a favor to go back to class and ask everyone get their books to BI room
ok~
i rushed back to class
thn i told her
could u pls get me everyone into the class? i nid thm to get prepare to BI room
she said OK!
and thn i wait
but she never did
well nevermind
and she turned back and asked me
" have u tell thm?"
weird~ i was thinking wasn't u said u'll help me to get thm in and i tell thm?
nevermind~
thn i go tell one by one
gang by gang
ok
she asked again " have u done?"
thn i said yeah
but i scared mayb u all not listening to me
so
again i write it on the blackboard
and then there goes again
she chasing me out!
again and again
hey!
are u blind?
u shud noe i was writing on the blackboard, not drawing or plying ==

fine
the first time nancy tell me to be cooperate
ok
i cooperate with you
but wat have u done
keep on complain and complain about me in the meeting
others told me so
but i duno why u keep on complain about me
whats the point?
no point rite?
u'll never noe how ppl think of u
thy jz hate u!
hate u!
u get wat i mean?
include me!
once i respect u
once i admire u
cuz i tot u're different from the others
but now i hate u!
hate u hate u!!

if u do want to complain me again
y dun u jz complain to mr.yong
in case anything happen
jz go and tell mr.yong
even if he ask me to see him
i'm not afraid!
not afraid at all!
cuz i dun think i have done something wrong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No name :WAH...!! Who the hell is the he or her?